Coperion K-Tron 'A' Valve Diverter Valves for Gravity Drop Installations
Coperion K-Tron 'A' Valves divert a material stream into one of two destinations, and are designed for gravity drop installations where no pressure differential exists across the inlet and outlet.
'A' Valve Diverter Valve Features:
- Available in aluminum, carbon steel, or stainless steel
- Metal diverter gate has a tight polyurethane seal
- Available in sizes from 6 inches to 14 inches
- Round-flanged inlet/outlet adapters are available
- Enclosure ratings of IP56 [NEMA 4X] and NEMA 9 are standard, with NEMA 7 optional
- Magnetic proximity proof switch confirmation for both gate positions
- Double solenoids ensure positive gate actuation
Choose Manual or Air Actuated 'A' Valve Diverter Valves
The 'A' Valve's material diverter gate may be actuated manually or with compressed air. The valve shown below features the air-actuated valve. Note however that a manual valve is also available, which enables the system operator to divert material on demand.
Note: The diverter gate cannot be actuated against a head of material.
For replacement air-cylinder actuators, proof switches or selenoid valves, contact the Coperion K-Tron Salina factory.