ZVD Rotary Valve
Typical Industrial Applications
Discharging valve for irregular fine-and coarse-grained products, e.g. regrind (except foil chips). Also recommended for regular pellets which require increased purity as reduced dead zones prevents accumulation of product residues. Special inlet geometry designed for gentle product handling. The ZVD is engineered for heavy-duty industrial service with pressure differentials up to 1.5 bar(g) [21 psi(g)] and temperatures up to 100° C [212° F].
ZVD Rotary Valve Design Features and Options
- Explosion pressure shock proof: 10 bar(g) [145 psi(g)], due to heavy duty design
- Inlet for pellets: Anti-chopping inlet geometry (patented) for safe starting below full product column
- Rotor: 10 blades, open-end, flat tips
- Capacity: High filling efficiency by internal leakage gas venting
Standard Mechanical Specifications
- Inlet flange: round, drilled acc. to DIN PN 10 or ANSI 150 lbs.
- Shaft sealing: Two NBR lip seals with labyrinth ring, prepared for seal purge
- CE compliant (standard configuration)