Coperion K-Tron Venturi Loaders Designed to Move Bulk Material with Compressed Air as the Vacuum Source.
Coperion K-Tron venturi loaders utilize compressed air to create a vacuum convey source. The 2410 and P-Series models include the venturi power unit within the top section of their modular design. The compact C-Series models are supplied with 3 m [10 ft] of flexible hose and include a unique venturi pick-up wand design.
The Coperion K-Tron venturi loader family is designed to efficiently handle pellets and powders as well as regrind or granular materials. Conveying rates range from 300 kg/hr [660 lb/hr] over 3 m [10 ft] to 2,722 kg/hr [6,000 lb/hr] over 15 m [50 ft]. They are most commonly used for machine loading and other applications where material is moved short distances and to one destination.
- Easy to install
- Programmable controls can be mounted on unit or remotely
- Load and discharge times fully programmable
- Easy conversion into components of a central system
- Cost effective
Venturi Loader's Applications
- The 2400 line offers powder and pellet versions for conveying materials for the plastics, chemical and food industries.
- The P-Series venturi loaders are specially designed for use with powders and friable materials in the food and pharmaceutical industries.
- The low cost C-Series venturi loaders are ideal for small machine hoppers and additive feeders. The C1K unit includes a sight-glass and is throat mounted for easy access.